Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!



so this is the first official post, i'm just going to give you, my beloved reader, a little bit of information about myself and this blog, of course this isn't going to turn into a rant, at least i hope not....I am Gabriella Gold (as i'm sure you know by now) i live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, sunny South Africa, i am 16 years old. i was born on the 12th of November 1996, i have a passion for photography, fashion, dance,well the arts in general, and music. My Favorite movie at the moment is a Clockwork Orange and i don't have a favorite song, band or artist at the moment.this blog is basically going to be about everything, but mostly fashion and beauty (hopefully i won't get too sidetracked ) i will be posting trends, outfit of the day (aka outfit of the week) and a whole lot of other random things to do with fashion, beauty and everyday life.i think that sums it up, i hope you will enjoy this blog and will become addicted.xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment