Sunday, May 5, 2013

April Beauty Favorites.





















These are my Favorite beauty products from April. starting with the leave in conditioner, this product is amazing, it works so well and saves time in the shower. it smells and looks like a vanilla milkshake (hence the name) it is a little bit pricey , but since it is a spray you actually end up using much less than normal, and saving money, it's defiantly worth it though! 

Moving on to the radox shower gel, i love this because of the smell, it smells like a really good tea with a nice sweetness to it.

Next the Love etc.. body butter, i really like this product mainly because it is a thick nourishing body butter and makes my skin really smooth and lovely, the fragrance is also very nice.

The next product is my bronzer, the label has rubbed off unfortunately (from over use) but i do know it is from essence, it's a good colour for me and is inexpensive.

This next product is probably the best thing i have bought this month, Amilab, it is this amazing moisturizing lip balm, my favorite thing about it is that when you put it on, it literally just melts onto your lips, it has a fresh smell like lime and oranges,it is perfect for dry lips but it is a little pricey.

I actually bought the I <3 extreme mascara because i was out of mascara and just needed a cheap one before i got a new one, but wow, this is probably one of the best mascaras i have ever bought. it has a super thick brush and makes my eyelashes look really thick and long.

Normally i wouldn't go for a colour like the Revlon just bitten kissable lipstick but i decided to try something new and go for a nice dark berry for winter, it is a great colour and compliments my skin and hair perfectly!

I have had this red lipstick for a while now but i absolutely love it! it is such a perfect shade of red for me and smells like Shea butter, yum!

Lastly Pure white linen, this is one of my all time favorite perfumes! its a very crisp fresh smell, and lasts the whole day, i'm trying to save it, but i love it so much i think that might prove to be a challenge.... 


xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment