Sunday, May 19, 2013

Trending: Beenies.










Beenies are definitely another trend i am absolutely obsessed with. Not only can girls rock these beenies, but boys can too, and i must say that they do look rather good. There are a variety of beenies to choose from; from knitted ones with a cute bobble on the top, to sleek plain ones. i recently went out and got myself 2 beenies, which coincidentally happen to be the 2 i have just listed, both in black. I decided to go and get these little gems in black because well, black pretty much goes with everything. I do love how trendy and in style these are, and they aren't too expensive, depending on where you shop i guess. I suggest checking out which style suits you and your taste and just buy one! (or 2 if you like) it adds a little touch of grunge to any outfit, and works well with pretty much anyone!

p.s please excuse my wonderful posing in the pictures i uploaded of myself, i should probably be on the other side of the lens.

xGx 

No comments:

Post a Comment